Traffic Ticket Attorney In Balch Springs, Texas

Date February 2, 2011 - By

So your received a traffic ticket in the Balch Springs, TX? Now what?

Hire a traffic ticket attorney in Balch Springs to assist you? What does a traffic ticket attorney do for you anyway?

Well, first if you have traffic tickets in Balch Springs you need to understand that the Balch Springs traffic tickets can have a huge impact on your life. It can cause a license suspension, loss of employment, and/or arrest if the cases are ignored.

That is what a traffic ticket attorney helps with. We can assist you with traffic tickets. We can also assist with warrants in Balch Springs if you have Balch Springs warrants. When you hire a Balch Springs attorney for warrants we insure that the appropriate documents are filed with the court to keep you out of jail.

If you have further questions or want to continue your research regarding lawyers for tickets or Balch Springs lawyer for warrants we encourage you to visit our web links listed below.




5 Responses to “Traffic Ticket Attorney In Balch Springs, Texas”

  1. Jesse said:

    Received a speeding ticket 48/35 and a no Dl in balch springs.

  2. Jeffrey Beltz said:

    Do you have a driver’s license? Is is suspended? Revoked? I am more concerned with the driver’s license ticket than the speeding citation. A driver’s license conviction can eventually turn into a class B misdemeanor if you are caught driving without insurance. This means you could face up to 6 months in jail potentially. Call our office at 214-321-4105 to discuss your cases further.


    I rec’d. a speeding ticket in balch springs last friday. I had rec’d a prev. speeding
    ticket back in October, 2012, not exactly sure when. I did the deferred judification and paid the entire fine of $172.00 and it is not suppose to show up on my driving record.

    not sure what my options are now, can you help?

  4. Jeffrey Beltz said:

    Balch Springs only allows one deferred per year I beleive. We would have to enter an appearance for you and ensure that the new violation is not reported by requesting a second deferred within a year. Normally we are successful at obtaining the second deferred without issue. If you would like for our office to help you, feel free to contact us at 214-321-4105

  5. Darius said:

    I had got 2 tickets back in May 2012 reckless driving and driving with id and I just wanted some info on how to take the warrant off and start paying

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>